Friday, June 26, 2015

37 Week Pregnancy Update

The Final Countdown!!

Time this past month seems to have gone by SO slow! But then at the same time, I can't believe our little girl will be with us in just a few weeks. Too crazy!

We finally are feeling ready for baby girl. The nursery is basically done and organized, the sheets and blankets are washed, and the diaper bag is packed for the hospital (with a few going home clothing options I can't wait to put her in)! I am getting so excited to meet our daughter, although I occasionally have bits of anxiety and fear when it comes to delivery and being a parent in general. I really have a lot to learn! I am just praying that everything goes well at this point. 

I feel very big and just overall ready to not be pregnant! She moves a ton, which is great, but sometimes gets so uncomfortable and obnoxious. I still have heartburn that comes in waves. Luckily, I've been taking Zantac + Tums occasionally so that seems to resolve the issue. I wake up super achy and my hips/low back have been popping lots, especially when I wake up or am in the same position for long periods of time. I did get a Groupon for a prenatal massage this week, and it felt amazing! I am also ready to have my body back and be able to wear normal clothes. Sorry for all the complaining. It has been an easy pregnancy overall, but it's still weird to experience all these changes.

Here is a more up-to-date picture of our nursery. Eventually we'll frame some cute pics of our little one and get them up on the wall

David and I also celebrated our 3rd anniversary a couple of weeks ago by going out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. It's so fun being married to this guy and I can't believe how much life has changed in 3 years. We can't wait to see what this next year brings (lots of changes I'm sure)! I am 35 weeks pregnant here:


Last weekend, we did the Living Room Hike with some great dental friends. I was almost 37 weeks pregnant here, and was so slow and way behind everyone! It's not too long of a hike, but it was definitely a workout for me. I originally tried to stay super active during this pregnancy, but I haven't been very successful, so this challenged me (in a good way).

Abbie, me and Jessica

And here's one last one of David and me. He didn't leave my side and stopped with me every time I needed to stop, even when we were way behind the group. I could tell it was difficult for such a competitive guy to go so slow! He has been so patient and encouraging through this whole pregnancy and I can't thank him enough. Our little girl is lucky to have him as a dad!


I also got together with a group of dental wives & students to celebrate our baby girl. Froyo for the win! It was so fun to get together and am so grateful to have them through dental school!


Hopefully we'll have a baby soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment