Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Final Days of Pregnancy

The week before I had Alice, my sister Carrie and her family came out to stay with us! It was a blast and so fun since I would have been so bored waiting to go into labor at home alone because I had already finished work. Later in the week, my mom and dad joined us and it was so fun to have almost the whole family together (we missed you, Aimee). Although I am so excited to share Alice's birth story, I have to document this first because I have the best family in the world and we had so much fun (and it's in chronological order). 

Here we are getting Swig sugar cookies after eating Cafe Rio. We are so healthy :) 

We went to the splash pad with these cute kids. I just love them and I'm so happy Alice has them as cousins! 



She's so CUTE:


We went to the This Is The Place park, which was actually super neat and very kid-friendly. Here we are in front of Brigham Young's house: 



We also went on lots of walks, as a way to try and induce labor!






Feeling huge and trying to do lunges (again, attempting to start labor):

And spent a couple of hours at the pool one day:

After my dad and Carrie and her family left, it was just my mom who stayed with us. She was planning on staying until the baby came to help us out. My mom is so fun and we planned some fun things to keep us busy during our days. We went to Temple Square and ran into some friends! Here we are with the Giles, our good family friends from Colorado:

And then we found Tori Clark, a family friend who is serving as a missionary on temple square. It was super fun to run into familiar faces!

And then we followed that up with Cheesecake Factory, where my good friend from home, Shannon met up with us for lunch! 

The next day my mom and I went up to Park City to shop the outlets, grab lunch, and get pedicures. Here we are at lunch that afternoon:


And getting pedicures:

That evening, since I hadn't gone into labor yet, I was scheduled to be induced. That will be the next post :) but a huge thank you to my family for being SO FUN and coming to hang out with us! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment