Thursday, February 12, 2015

Christmas-February Recap

I realize that it is February...whoops. Anyways, we had a great Christmas and we've been up to a lot so I thought I would do a quick recap to catch up on everything. 

We had a fabulous Christmas spent in Colorado with my family! We were there for over a week and it was so relaxing. I was able to ski almost every day, although I was extra slow and out of shape! Regardless, it was amazing to be in the mountains and enjoy a white Christmas. 

I seriously have no photos from Christmas, so I stole these two from my sister, Carrie. My dad took a bunch on his nice camera, but I haven't seen them since. Here we are all watching Frozen. My nephew, Ty, loved it! So we watched it about a dozen times. Lounging in PJs means it was a good break!


And this is of my neice, isn't she the CUTEST?! She was bundled up on the slopes watching her brother ski. I couldn't resist because I thought it was so darling!


I love having kids around at Christmas! It is so magical.

Other updates:

I started a new job back in early December!! I am working at the U of U still, but in their study abroad department and I love it! It keeps me much busier and although I have been pretty exhausted being pregnant at all, I am enjoying it and glad everything worked out.

David started seeing his first patients in the new dental clinic at the U of U. He loves actually practicing more dentistry and observing/assisting with some oral surgeries. It makes me so happy he is loving his career choice!






No comments:

Post a Comment