Sunday, March 31, 2013

Friends, Friends, Friends

I am ready for summer. I am ready for the warm weather. And I am ready to be graduated! I am so excited for so many new things, but am also so sad at the idea of leaving our life here. We have lived in Provo for four years now and it is definitely feeling like home. Some of our best friends are here and although we are excited for new adventures, we will miss so many things and people. BUT we still have a while before we pack up and leave, so I'll just show some pictures of us recently to reminisce on the end of winter and beginning of spring so far:

This is my friend Carly. She is so fun and has the cutest little baby girl, Cambree. This picture was taken at David's tackle football league (her husband plays on the team too!). We missed you, Jess!


Here's little bundled up Cambree:



 Here we are at a BYU basketball game. Yeah, that earlier post about it being our last game ever in the Marriott center...I was wrong. Apparently they made it to some other tournament, so we came to support:

Here we are at another game with Jessica, Carly and me (and Cambree of course). The lighting was a little strange on this picture, so just ignore:

David also plays on an indoor soccer team with our brother-in-law, Phe and some other friends. They have a great time and it is so fun to watch. Especially because my fun sister-in-laws are there to watch with me. Here is the team, and yes that score was 8-2!

So this picture is truly awful of me since I just got done working out before, but I had to put it up! This is Michele, one of my mom's best friends! I ran into her at David's intramural football game, where she came to support her son who was playing on the other team. It was quite a surprise because she just flew out from Florida to see her son and his wife's new baby. It was so fun to see her and catch up with the family!

Since the weather has been so nice, we all wanted to go to the park and have a Barbecue. Jessica and her husband, Ryan, made us carne asada tacos that were seriously amazing! We had a great time and then had to hurry home when the sun went away because we forgot that its only March and it is cold at night still. I'd say this is a great start to summer and cannot wait for many more of these:


 I am trying to be better at documenting our lives, so hopefully more pictures of us and more friends to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment