Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

Hello and Happy Easter! We had a great day which consisted of going to church, spending time with family, and eating a ton! David and I have church at 8 am. I know, super early. So we (I) stumbled out of bed last minute (7:50), threw on clothes and makeup and rushed to church. Thankfully, I realize this inability to get out of bed early, and we planned to do my family's traditional Easter breakfast after church. When we got home I made "Goldenrod Eggs", which David's family calls "Creamed Eggs on Toast". Regardless of what it's called, it's delicious and it is my favorite thing every Easter! I made David an Easter basket full of junk food and he got me some beautiful tulips and candy as well. Then after hours of candy coma, we drove up with Jen, Phe, Jessie, and Scott to David's cousin's house in Bountiful. It was so nice of them to have us over for dinner and we had a great time eating, celebrating and catching up with everyone.


We hope you all had a fabulous Easter! Here is a beautiful remembrance of Christ's life and suffering he went through for each of us. How grateful I am for his atonement in my life so that I can return to live with him someday. He is risen!


No comments:

Post a Comment