Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

This year we spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Colorado with my parents. We had a great time and ate a ton. I love this holiday and it's always so great to reflect on everything we've been blessed with and what we are grateful for. My parents were so great and even watched Alice for a day so David and I could ski together! The other two days we switched off watching her so the other could ski. Luckily, there was a lot of snow so the skiing was great compared to other thanksgivings! Overall it was so fun to spend time with my parents and we were so glad to get some skiing in this winter!

Skiing with my favorite:


And with my mom:


Her Thanksgiving outfit:

And turkey bum!

Ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner!


Thanks mom and dad for a great Thanksgiving break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment