Monday, November 23, 2015

Sister Lineback

Back in September my little sister, Aimee, left on her mission for our church, the LDS church. She volunteered to leave for 18 months to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Riverside, California. I am so proud of her, but we also miss her a ton! After we were all in Kansas to hear her speak and go through the KC Temple after Labor Day weekend, she flew out the next week to stay with us for a day before she had to report to the Missionary Training Center (MTC). It was a busy 24 hours getting everything done before she had to enter the MTC, and so fun to have one last day together! 

We headed down to Provo and decided to eat at Zupas, which Aimee picked knowing she wouldn't eat it for another year and a half. Our good friend, Jordan, met us at Zupas to say goodbye and then came with us to the MTC to drop her off. It was neat for me, since I've never been to the MTC or seen how the drop-offs work. It was quick and we didn't have time to cry, but as a drove away I definitely had a few tears in my eyes. I love Aimee so much and am so proud of her! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment