Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello London!

My older sister and her husband just had a new baby girl, named London. She is one month old and is truly precious! They decided to have the baby blessing President's Day weekend, so we packed up our small car on Valentine's morning and headed out to California for a few days. We had a great time and were so excited that we finally got to meet our new little niece!

Here was the picture on her baby announcement, isn't she just so sweet?!

Here's another cute one, stolen from my sister:

And of her stretching. I just love baby stretches! 

He looks really good with a baby in his arms, haha!
!

We had a great time eating out, passing around London, visiting and just being together. I love my family and was so grateful to see them all. Here we are eating out with our Pazooki desserts, yum!


The whole group that came to the baby blessing on Sunday:

All us Lineback girls: Aimee, Carrie, me, and my mom:

Great memories with even better company. Thanks for the great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment