Friday, January 31, 2014

My Handsome Dentist

David has been a very busy dental student lately. Last semester was challenging of course, but a lot of it was review. This semester, all the material is new, very dental specific, and he has been busy studying! Many times we will crawl into bed at night and he will practice on me whatever it is he has been studying or practicing with his classmates. Just the other day he practiced periodontal probing on me. Here is a goofy picture of him, and no he did not work on himself:


We just love his dental class and I especially love hanging out with the fun wives! We have a dental party about every month or two and we rotate who throws it. This last weekend we had one and the student who planned it created an award ceremony called "The Dentees". If you have ever watched The Office, then you'll recognize that is after "The Dundees". It was quite hilarious and the student made a "dentee" for every dental student. Here is the whole group:


David was given the "Not Quite President" award:


Which is actually quite funny because he was chosen as Vice President for the class. And he is a high achiever in every aspect of life. I think he will make a fine dentist one day and I am proud of all his hard work!

Also, I dyed my hair. I have never been a brunette, and it ended up darker than I thought it would be, but it might be a nice change for this winter. So far I am actually really liking it:


And yes, this was a selfie (head hangs low). Don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. ah, so much fun. isn't is great playing around with careers together? i have an art background but my husband is in the business of dental (midwest dental) and it's always fun hearing about his work and office theories and what not. now, if he was actually a dentist, that would get even more interesting :) brunette looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete