Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are now enjoying the Christmas season, we sure are! Our Thanksgiving was spent in Colorado with my family, which was a total blast. We drove out and met them at the condo, skied a few days, ate a ton, and shopped a lot too :)

We took my nephew, Ty out to the slopes with us a few days and although he looked so cute and content, he politely said "All done" the whole way down the bunny slope. 


 My sisters, Ty and me:

My mom had a blast taking him up the bunny slope:

Some of the ski group:

 Isn't he the cutest?!

Basically, we all were like paparazzi the whole way down the bunny slope. Don't worry, I only put these few up of about the 50 I took ;) Oh, and one more of him getting off the lift with his dad (he was extremely sad to get off the "ride" and sobbed the whole way down the hill! Haha)

Before Thanksgiving dinner, we snapped a few family photos for the year. These are some of my favorite people in the world. I am blessed to have them in my life:

 And one with the hubs. I'm especially grateful for this guy:
 
I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving dinner or dessert, but we ate a ton and enjoyed spending time with our friends and neighbors, the Stephensons. 

My mom, two sisters, and I spent all of Black Friday shopping and running errands (with a Chipotle and many Peppermint Oreo breaks in between). Here we are at Target, feeling pretty exhausted (with peppermint oreos in hand...)

We got the condo all dressed up for Christmas and are so excited to be back there next week (!!!) before heading onto Kansas for Christmas with David's family. We CANNOT wait! Tis' the Season!




No comments:

Post a Comment