Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer stop #2: California

After we spent time with our families in Kansas, we headed out to California with David's family! It was so fun. First we flew into LA and spent the day at the Santa Monica pier. 



Afterward we drove up to Santa Barbara, aka my new favorite place. Seriously though, I wish I could live there. We stayed at this fabulous place right on the beach and it was a blast. Plus the hotel had bikes you could take and ride around. It was awesome.


The next day we headed up to Santa Maria, where David's grandparents live. His grandfather turned 80 this year so the family threw a surprise birthday party for him. His family is awesome and he had no idea! Plus everyone in the family was there except one grandson on a mission, which is pretty impressive. The party was the cutest ever and now I want David's cousins to plan every event I go to. Look how adorable: 



 
The next day we went to Vandenberg AFB to go shooting (my first time) and then to the beach. Gotta love Cali! 

No comments:

Post a Comment