Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let It Snow

We had our first snow of the season in November! (I know, I'm a few weeks late) I was so excited and Utah got a lot of snow in the storm! Unfortunately we haven't had any since and it's been about 50 degrees everyday. I want more! Well, it started on a Friday night while watching David's intramural football game. Luckily I had my large umbrella and it kept us a little dry. 



After his game we came home and about 5 minutes later our power went out in our whole apartment complex. We decided to play games at our friends Yvonne and Spencer's house, so fortunately when we came home hours later it was back on!

There was about a foot of snow outside the next morning!


On Saturday morning we went to David's tackle football game. It was the championship game and unfortunately they lost. The snow made it very difficult to play in and everyone was slipping and falling all over the place! Oh well, maybe next season! Here's my cute husband in his manly pads:


 And here we are with some of our good friends after the game. I absolutely love going to all David's games because it gives me an excuse to socialize and talk with the other wives. We have a blast (but don't always know the score). All his games are over for the season, but can't wait for them all next semester!







No comments:

Post a Comment